"Trusted Internal Audit Office contributes to CAAT's achievement."
1. Review and assess the appropriate of good corporate governance, risk management and internal control processes.
2. Ensure the reliability and integrity of financial information, operation report, comply with relevant policy, method, laws and regulations.
3. Consult Service to add value, business process improvement, good corporate governance, risk management, internal control and contribute the CAAT to achieve its objectives with effectiveness.
4. Suggest methods or guidelines for business process improvement regarding the efficiency, effectiveness and economy.
5. Coordinate and cooperate to State Audit Office of the Kingdom of Thailand, approved auditors by State Audit Office of the Kingdom
of Thailand or other regulators.
1. Proactive and constructive internal audit.
2. Continuous improvement relevant skills to enhance competency of Internal auditors.
3. Establish an internal audit system, use appropriate information technology and tools for internal audit activities.
4. Cooperate with internal and external organization.
Internal Audit Office